Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How much is too much mojo?

I got a little busy over Father's day weekend. And didn't get a chance to post last weeks mojo monday's card.. so here it is! Mojo # 143. I still have to work on this week's.. that'll probably be posted late too, but I LOVE this week's design. What you havne't looked? Well, go here


Next up, is the newest How Much is Too Much challenge: 1999. A 1 word title. 9 squares. 9 patterned papers. 9 brads. My total count: 1 word title (check). 10 squares (including the metal bookplate that's square, many are tucked under other squares and peeking out- check) 9 patterned paper: orange stars, green circles, colourful stars, black with dots, yellow polkadots, stripes, grid background, stripe circles, and a tiny red star on the last E in reece (check). And finally, 9 brands, 5 colored, 4 black (check).

This next card was inspired by my DSD. She informed me earlier this week that she thought a perfect wedding dress would be black with splatters of neon colored paint everywhere. She's 17. Where she came up with this idea, I'll never know....



And finally, I channeled my inner Michelle Zindorf. I love her work, She does a lot with silhouette's and unique ink patterns that she creates with masking techniques and ink rollers. And she always gives a tutorial on how she makes her card. so here is my take...

No comments:

Post a Comment