Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Plan That Fell Apart

The Plan: Sleep in. Get a LO or 2 done. Figure out how to customized the blogger background to something that matches my header. Go home celebrate an early fathers day with DSD and DB & families...
Well...got a call last night,nephew has a fever of 102. canceling plans for early fathers day... not the end of the world.  things went down hill from there. I didn't sleep in. I did get 2 LO's done and bought a new digital kit from basic grey. the I spent the rest of the day FIGHTING with blogger about getting a background loaded.. and when it finally did, it was wrong, totally, completely, utterly wrong. so after 4 tries I'm giving up for the day. I reverted it to what I started with... which will work for now. And I'll try again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment