Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 postings in 1 day, you should be amazed!

But thats only because I was awake in the middle of the night.

I have 2 really great digi products for you today. Now, I'm not going to be one if those sites that always pushes product (unless I'm on a CT that needs me too) I'd like to keep that to a minimum.  But these are really cool! The first is Songbird Avenue. They pick a guest designer every month, and create a beautiful kit whose proceeds go to charity. The charity that benifits changes every month and is the choice of the guest designer. This months Charity is the National Psoriasis Foundation. Here's a preview of this months Kit:
Do you see all of that digi goodness, Flowers, embossed papers, ribbon, frames, stickers, and journaling boxes in a variety of pretty colors. For my paper scrapping friends - this kit is $8.00 (you know it would be closer to $25 or $30, for the same amount of product in papers goods that could only be used once). Price was a driving motivation in my switch to digi.

The Second Site, that I love is The Daily Digi. For the low price of $5.00 you get somewhere between 5 and 7 (this month it's 7) full digi kits that are worth a minimum of $5.00 each! the guest designers each month are chosen for their unique styles, and quality work.        
                               
The Daily Digi site over the course of the month will explore and showcase each kit that's included in the months digi file. But if you like surprises (I know I do) You'll be snatching this baby up, site unseen, right at the begining of the month, ever month! Yet this amazing deal is not all they offer. They are a wonderful resource for tips, tricks, product comparison,and general digi knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment