Saturday, June 5, 2010

Random notes from the day.

You might have noticed a few changes, in the look of the blog (again) over the last 48 hours. I'm trying to figure out what will work for me... I'm sure there will be more changes to come.

The weather today is humid and stifling. My hair is still fairly damp from the voluntary cold shower at 10:00 this morning. And I'm miserable, sitting here with out AC trying to stay as inactive as possible, which leads to a lot reading, and water drinking, and trips to the water closet.

After my DSD finished her SAT test this morning, I took her out to lunch, and the cook got her order wrong. she wanted a small cheese pizza, and they gave her a large speciality pizza instead... The wait staff was very apologetic, but I was mos surprised when the cook came out and also apologized, and remade her the correct pie to take home (DSD was willing to try the speciality pizza rather then wait for hers she was starving), and then they wrote off both pies on the bill. now I know an error was made, but they did everything the could to correct the mistake in a timely fashion. I can't ask for better service than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment