Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alrighty, here are the 2 cards I made this week! and as an added bonus a layout too. The LO is for the HMITM challenge # 134. 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. I used 6 different patternd papers and 6 different things that were sticky. ( yes the challenge called for for stickers, but what makes a sticker? glue already on the back!) so I used 1.a flocked sticker, 2. 3 leather photo corners, 3. Chip circle sticker, 4. title, 5. journaling, and 6. brackets. all which came with glue on the back!


As for the 2 cards, as hard as I try this week, I cannot seem to get into the mojo monday card design. But as you can see there is no mojo loss here. The first card stamp is by Sarah Kay, and the second is just pp and a QK kite diecut.
And lastly, becasue I know Whome is going to want to see these.. photos from the week, Rigby, helping to guard my scrap table. If it's not made with cat hair, it's not made with love! And my nephew at 5 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment