Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Taking the Plunge

The scrapbooking challenge blog, How Much Is Too Much, is holding a call for new design team members. I have decided to take the plunge and try out for it. This is something I have thought about doing several times in the past, But many design teams are for specific designers, or for a specific company that only wants you to use their stuff. Which is, of course, understandable. However, I *almost* never use only one brand of product or one designer on my layouts. And HMITM is different. they are about using stash, any stash, all stash! Which is why I love their challenges. They make it possible for me to get stuff out of the box, and onto my pages. They force me to think about my LO's differently, from conception, design, and to fulfill the requirments of their challenges, they push my brain to work harder.


So, without further rambling.. here is my entry:

No comments:

Post a Comment