Sunday, August 8, 2010

The weekend. In detail.

Philadelphia. Visiting Whome.

The trip down was long. 6 and a half hours for what is normally a 4 hour drive. I got boxed out of taking the Tappanzee bridge by a bunch of trucks. I was literally in a truck bubble. So I was forced to go over the GW bridge, I was momentairly entertained but a while Ultima in front of me. there were 4 guys in the car, and in one of the stopped monoent in the stop and go traffic, The passenger jumped out of the car, hopped over to the trunk popped it grabbed  a few cans of bud light and jumped back in the car again. I had to laugh about that, if I had 3 other people in my car, my friends would have done the same thing!

Yesterday, went shopping. Victoria Secret, Best Buy, Macy's. Also went to see the new Leonardo Dicaprio film, Inception. What an awesome movie!! And this morning, went to a Team in Training  training event at Valley Forge. While  Whome trained I took a 40 minute walk. It was a beautiful cool morning. And I got to see 4 deer too! Wish I had my camera. Then out to breakfast. What an amazing, upbeat group of people!  And it all helps benifit the Lukemia and Lymphoma Society.  Want to know? Visit Who Me, Run? to follow her latest adventures. Updates about funraising and where and when she'll be racing next!

I also have some exciting news! I have been selected to be a guest designer for the How Much is Too Much Challenge blog. So keep a look out for an October date.

No comments:

Post a Comment