Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am a slacker.

Yup. That's me! Especially lately when it comes to crafting! Summer life is just too busy. But tonight while waiting for DBF to come home from work, I did finish an almost done layout, and completed one from start to finish.  I also have one or 2 LO's from the weekend at Whome's, that are on my laptop, versus on my PC. and I have yet to unpack the laptop since coming home. So I have to get those posted too. And I know I have 6 or 7 cards sitting only craft table waiting to be photographed so that I can get them up here. I'll do my best to have done by the end of the week.  I'll be home more during the weekend as I'm dog sitting for my parents while they are away on vacation.

First up is this weeks How Much is too Much challenge # 141: Use 5 patterned papers and 3 different letter types. This was almost too easy! I think I have 4 different letters, and 5 patterned papers (6 if you count the "Cali" as patterned)
And next is a LO I started a few weeks ago. As I get closer to moving in with DBF, I started thinking about what I'm going to be leaving behind. And the beautiful day on the lake is only the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment