Thursday, August 26, 2010

10 things

Just a quickie entry to let you know that I have not dropped off the edge of the blogging world. I have just been busy,as so many others are as summer begins to draw to a close. This is the beginning of my favorite time of year. And until the weather starts to turn really nasty, toward the end of November, my posts will be a little sparse, as will my crafting creations.

Life recently has thrown me a curve ball that allows me to reexamine where I want to go in life, and how I think I might want to get there. Remember a post or 2 ago when I did the "Miss This" LO, about missing Lake life after I moved in with my boyfriend...Well the boyfriend is no more. There was nothing suspensful or dramatic about it ending. we just hit a snag. A big one. One we couldn't find a workable way around. So we parted as friends, with plans to stay in touch. Not sure what life is going to bring me next, but I'll starting figuring it out day by day.

As a picker upper I wanted to list 10 little or simple things that make me smile. I invite you to do the same.
1. Purring cat laying on my feet.
2. Dew covered spiderweb in the morning.
3. The smell of Gas & grass clippings
4. Driving with the windows down instead of the AC on on the car.
5. Singing, badly, to the radio or ipod.
6. Finishing a gym workout, covered in sweat.
7. Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
8. Learning soemthing new.
9. Cleaning something cluttered (closet, basement ect,)
10. Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment