Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Word!

I can’t believe that Halloween is almost here, that Football season is under way, that the weather is no long 90 degrees outside, That leaves are falling, or that it’s time to start thinking about Christmas presents & cards. Yet I am thankful for all these things, because this is my favorite time of year. Hands down.


Time has flown since my last entry on this blog. Seriously where does the time go?

Wait. I know where it went… to my new latest obsession: twitter! Yep, I know it has been around a while, but I have only really started playing in it over the last 6 weeks. Thanks to my BFF, Whome, I have been introduced to some pretty amazing tweeps, and to a new to me social media obsession.

Bet you are wondering what I have been up to lately? Well in life, I have been busy dealing with stress. My grandmother passed away. My mom had her 2nd and 3rd breast biopsy in 2 years as well as Bra-c testing, and my dad was sick with food poisoning. Oh, and the weekend that this all happened, I had plans to visit Whome in Philly again. I did make it to Philly, and had a wonderful time with a bunch of new found friends, I spent some time with family reminiscing about Grandma, and after my return home, mom’s Testing’s came back Negative, and Dad is feeling much better.

Weight loss is moving slower than I want it to (true for everyone I think). I was inspired by a couple of friends that have personal trainers to try one out. So I met up with one at my gym and upon our first meeting she asked me about some of my fitness goals. My response: I want the “Victoria Secret Package.” She laughed, but I was only half joking. I know it’s not going to happen overnight, but I would like to look more like a fit and trim model, than a webble-wobble character. I have been hitting the gym a little harder over the last 2 weeks. I meet her again on the 25th, and I’ll let you know what happens, as it happens.

On the crafting front I’m thrilled that I have news: watch close now, on Oct 25th, I am going to be revealing my LO as a guest designer on the How Much is too Much challenge blog. I am super excited about this, since it the only crafty thing I have done since my last card reveal. Ok, ok. Admittedly this isn’t completely true, but I’m not ready to be posting Christmas cards yet, and My Step-daughter has not given me time to take senior portraits of her, and, *sigh*I have been a photo slacker. In general, my Creative mojo has been severely lacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment