Monday, September 8, 2008

Who me, run?

Due to a recent and unexpected turn of events, which I do not yet fully understand, I must (despite my hatred of red and black color combos) declare publicaly that I love the mouse. Not just a mouse, THE mouse (hey there, Hi there, Ho there). The one of a kind, billion dollar generating cartoon with 3 fingers and over sized ears. A Walt Disney kind of mouse. Yes, Mickey.

But more than mickey, I love the fact that this Mouse has tricked my best friend into running (dare I say it) a half marathon! The Princesses 1/2 Marathon to be exact. and means I also have to say that I love Princesses and princess wanna be's.

I do not post this with sarcasm. I do this in support of my best friend. Because if anyone can do this, it's her. And, I have complete comfidence in her. So please, lend your support, visit her blog and make sure that she stays on her excersize and training regime. Best of Luck "Whome"!

1 comment: